Please answer as few or as many questions as you’re comfortable with. Let’s get to know our colleagues.
– Name, employer, city you reside in, etc.
– What is your professional role/position?
– How has CATS helped you in your career/personal development?
– What has been your favorite youth services project?
– What are your favorite youth services tools? I.e. readers advisory, read-alikes
– What aspect of your role do you enjoy the most?
Fun questions: Choose 5 questions or more
(These are meant to be fun questions. Don’t take them too seriously.)
– Any random facts you could share with us?
– Do you have a favorite quote?
– If you could interview one person (dead or alive) who would it be?
– If you were stuck on an island what three things would you bring?
– If your library was burning down, what’s the one non-living thing you would save?
– What advice would you give to future youth librarians?
– What are three career lessons you’ve learned thus far?
– What are your hopes for children and teen services?
– What book did you read last?
– What books are at your bedside?
– What children’s character can you relate with most? Why?
– What is a super hero ability you wish you had?
– What would people never guess you do at your job?